Please read the full piracy policy to get complete details on how we collect, use and handle your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
While using our services, you might be asked to fill Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, contact number, e-mail address, date of birth, address and more. By providing us such information, you will need to grant us the permit to use the information as stated in this policy.
Our clients are able to withdraw the consent anytime. Email us or contact our office and we will destroy your collected information within ten days of the request.
How Do We Collect Information
Our main source for your Personally Identifiable Information is our online requisition form. Apart from that, we might also collect your information from our blog, social media channels, and subscriptions to our newsletters.
Use of Personal Information
Pebble InfoTech uses Personally Identifiable Information for multiple causes. Some reasons might resonate with customers/visitors, while others might be used for the benefit of company and improvement of customer services. We might use the provided information in the following ways.
• To provide access to privileged areas of our website, send newsletters and recommend quintessential services.
• To enhance our customer services and fix the areas of the site which require improvement.
• To improve our products and services.
• To follow up with customers/visitors after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To occasionally carry our market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you.
If you don’t wish to receive updates, please send your email at email@example.com. Alternatively, we will send you an online form that will allow you to opt out from receiving additional emails on specific topics.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personally Identifiable Information will not be shared with any third parties unless you have consented to disclose your information to other companies. We may provide the gathered information to our employees or agents in case of urgency. Should you breach our terms and condition or we are bound to disclose your data because of any legal obligation, we might provide your information to relevant authority or government bodies.
Security of Your Information
We count security as the most important component. We commence the best security steps to keep your data safe, including SSL technology.
If you have additional queries regarding security issues email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
CAN- SPAM is an act passed in 2003. The act establishes certain sets of rules regarding commercial emails and gives recipients the rights to tell businesses to stop emailing them otherwise severe penalty may occur.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• We do not use false or misleading header information.
• We do not use deceptive subject lines, and our subject lines reflect the content of our message.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
• We will notify our customers if any third party marketing services are being used.
• We monitor all the works being done by other companies on our behalf.